Photo Booth Rental with Gold Backdrop
If there’s one color that would best describe what it means to have a classic but elegant souvenir wedding picture taken from the photo booth? That is gold. With the shimmering gold sequin backdrops that illuminate every strike of the light, who would not be enticed to have their pictures taken in the photo booth with this lustrous yellow-brown color backdrop?
Well, photo booth rental with gold backdrop has been said to have this fabulous and celebrity-like effect to people who wants to have their pictures taken. In fact, this is the best backdrop choice if you wanted your guests to feel famous even for a night. And the wedding couples, Claudine and Andrew, might have seen this coming – the very reason they specifically chose it for their photo booth.
Gold sequin backdrop on wedding photo booths might be a common find, but the photos taken with it is priceless and uniquely mesmerizing. It has been one of the popular choices in weddings because it gives out the atmosphere of elegance and the feeling of being the center of the world. If you will notice, gold is a famous metallic color that is often associated with wealth and fame. But aside from this characteristic, gold also depicts the vibe of positivity, which makes it a good party mood enhancer.
Such backdrop in photo booth rentals could also amplify the mood of the people who are having their pictures taken. The influence of gold in bringing out that shimmering personality is apparent on numerous snapshots taken from the Claudine and Andrew Wedding Photobooth. Each and everyone had stricken their creative poses while some make use of props and masks to further express their joy and appreciation of being able to spend time and celebrate with the newlywed couple. And seeing the pictures of the wedding guests would probably make you realize that certain poses and props no matter how novel it is goes well gold sequin backdrop. Such poses and snapshots that made the wedding photo booth in Claudine and Andrew nuptial truly unforgettable are:
- The Couple’s Kiss (with the Cute Little Photobomber below) – Admit that when you see pictures of couples kissing in the photo, you will definitely say “aww!” with matching wishful thinking of doing the same also with your partner. But what if this photo booth poses got itself a twist with a photo bomber below. Pretty hilarious, right? But what makes this photo a favorite is that there’s a break on all that mushy romantic feeling of a kiss with the appearance of the cute little girl who might not still aware that she’s supposed to be on the next photo shoot. But anyway, her smile is sweet so she deserves the spot.
- Spidey got Thor’s Hammer (?) – It’s already a common knowledge that Thor is the only Norse god who has the right to lift and hold the mighty hammer, Mjolnir. But how would you react if Spidey got them to get the bad guys? This might be the reason why the other kid in the photo had the same jaw drop reaction of seeing Spidey lift the hammer while the rest of avengers (except Thor and Vision) had a hard time lifting it even a single centimeter.
- The Fab Single Hot girls – Regina George and her girlfriends need to step back since the fab, single and hot girls in the Claudine and Andrew Wedding deserves the spotlight. These pretty girls seem to know the right angle to project their best celebrity fab pose and the best prop that will go along with their sassy smiles and pouting.
- Hawaii meets Mardi Gras – This photo pose gives you the impression that every woman can enjoy the best of both worlds – the sweet Hawaii and the festive Mardi Gras. When you look at this photo, you’ll realize that the Mardi Gras themed outfit looks good with gold sequin backdrop and is balanced with the Hawaiian themed dress. But in general, the pose where the ladies hold each other side by side, gives the impression of “get to know the different shades of a woman”.
- Too cool for you pose (Girl Version) – The girls in this photo have managed to pull out their ‘cool pose’ girl version. With the right attitude and posing where they put one hand on the face while the other is like holding the steering wheel.
- Different levels of Quirkiness – The girls in the photos showed their quirkiness by placing their hands to emphasize something on their face while the only guy in the photo has to keep his cool while the others are making wacky faces in front of the camera.
- The Hulk in Suit – Looking at the posing of the guy who is wearing the The Hulk mask, you will surely get the impression that The Hulk looks good in a suit and that Thor has a thing with gold cap and gold sequin backdrop.
- Group photo with the Iron Man – The wedding guests of Claudine and Andrew probably had a good time as reflected on the smile on their faces that even Iron Man himself took the opportunity to have group photos with friends.
- The Couple’s Kiss (Lift Version) – What is nice about this photo is that the gold sequin backdrop blends well with the romantic atmosphere of the couple’s kiss. It’s like the backdrop serves as the million stars in the night sky and the couples are having a romantic moment in front of the camera. And surely, seeing this photo booth pose of couples, many would definitely try this one.
- The Next Big Thing – If Claudine and Andrew Wedding had made the celebration fantastic, well someone from the photo booth is already implying that there’s more celebration to anticipate and he has proudly boast that his ‘fiancé is a hottie’. The couple said it all. Watch out for another amazing wedding celebration.
These are some of the photos that were taken from the Claudine and Andrew nuptial. By looking at them, words are not enough to explain how the wedding guests were able to have a good time in the party, which only Focus Booth pictures could tell.