The photo booth is one of the anticipated attractions in important events that include birthdays, weddings, prom and corporate parties, where guests can snap strips of photos with their friends and family to commemorate the occasion. The creativity and quirkiness in every photo surface once people start to reveal their other side in front of the camera. And with the help of costumes, unique poses, and a little drama, people can expect remarkable high-quality photos that are worth cherishing – thanks to photo booths and fun accessories that spices up the images produced.
However, the most challenging part in having your photos snapped in photo booths is striking up the pose that will make it unique from the others. Note that what makes a photo totally impressive is how you will be able to nail a pose without trying too hard or looking awkward, for the reason that the photos will be your living proof that you’ve been there. So if you are going to attend another special occasion where your friends will certainly pull you with them to have your pictures taken in the photo booth, might as well consider practicing the following photo booth poses in the mirror and have the striking pose ready on the day of massive photo shooting in the photo booth.
For Couples in Love
- The Surprise Kiss – Nothing is sweeter than a surprised kiss caught in the photo to show how much you adore each other. A natural reaction to a surprise kiss and its timely execution is what makes this photo booth pose idea simply a must try by couples.
- The Smooch – Love will overflow in the photo booth when you pucker up and give your significant other a big smooch. This can also be done both by couples to show their affection in strips.
- The Lift – If the photo booth has enough space, you can lift your partner with your strong arms or give them a piggy back ride while the camera keeps on snapping the photos. Have fun as you do this and let the camera do its job in capturing your genuine sweet smiles.
- The “Who’s the Boss” – This is done by having the girl lead the guy, where she pulls his tie in a playful tease.
- The Reeling the Fishing Pole – This photo booth pose idea requires you to put a little drama where you caught yourself a priceless treasure – your partner!
- The KPOP Heart in Hands – This pose is often found in Asian Drama and this can also be done in a photo booth where a hand from the man and a hand from the woman is brought together to form a heart shape. This can be mixed with giving a sweet kiss to your partner as you create the heart shape with your hands.
- The Blow and Catch Kisses – Make your photo booth picture cute and simple by blowing a kiss to your partner while they catch it.
- The Flirtatious Wink – Level up your photo booth pose with your partner by winking at them while the other look flattered.
- The Reenactment of Proposal – You can now put the proposal in pictures by reenacting how you dropped the big question to your partner in the photo booth.
For the Ladies
- The Charlie’s Angels Pose – Together with your girlfriends, you can imitate the iconic Charlie’s Angel ready to fight poses in the photo booth regardless of the props that you will be holding – as long as the attitude is there.
- The Supermodel Shoot – Be the supermodel in the photo booth by striking your fiercest sexy pose as if you will be the next cover girl of many fashion magazines.
- The Beauty Queens – Reenact the moment how iconic beauty queens reacted when they won the beauty title using the props provided in the photo booth.
- The Kiss the Bride – This photo booth pose can be done by making a bride sandwich where each lady kisses the cheek of the bride.
For the Gentlemen
- The Flex that Muscles – Show your masculinity in the photo booth by flexing your muscles in front of the camera the way Johnny Bravo use to impress the ladies. Yo Mama!
- The Fake Fight – Be the cool guys in action movies by reenacting your favorite scenes or acting out a punch scene while your friends give an overacting reaction to it.
- The Star Wars Memorable Light Saber Fights – Using the props in the photo booth, gents can reenact the famous lightsaber fight scene of the Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker.
- The Theatrical Movie Poses – Make fun with the famous theatrical poses of the cast of favorite movies and TV series by putting a twist on the expressions and props used – whether it’s the cast of the Walking Dead ready to fight the zombies or the Avengers posing for the impending great battle.
- The Too Cool for School – This photo booth pose can be done by folding your arms and acting cool in front of the camera while others can do the brushing up the hair or pulling their jackets.
- The Head 2 Head – Bring the Rocky Balboa spirit in the photo booth pictures by pretending in the photos that you are squaring off head to head.
- The Salute – This classic pose never fail to give an impressive photo.
Reenactments of Famous Dance Moves
Famous dance moves do wonders in the photo booth as this brings out the funny sides of the people. You can ask your friends to do the Napolean Dynamite Dance Move, the Macarena, Harlem Shake, Gangnam Style, Disco Fever, the Robot, the NaeNae or the famous Chicken Dance. These dance moves would certainly make your day worth remembering as you look them on the snapped photos in the photo booth